It is possible for Comcast customers to manage their payments online. This means that Comcast customers can view their bills, pay the bills and set up automatic bill payments online. It is also possible for the Comcast customers to customize their wi-fi network login credentials, check for outages and troubleshoot their devices online. All that the Comcast customers are required to do is sign in to their accounts, in order to be able to perform all those functions.
Now to log into your Comcast account, you need to follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Comcast/Xfinity website, by keying in its address (xfinity.com) into your browser.
- Upon getting to the Comcast website, click on the ‘Sign In’ link, which is to be found towards the top right hand corner. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘My Account’ link which is to be found on the main menu at the top of the page. Either way, you will be taken to the login screen.
- On the sign in screen you are taken to, enter your username or email or mobile number into the space meant for that. Then enter your password into the appropriate space. You may also be required to enter a ‘captcha code’, as displayed on the screen. Then click on the ‘Sign In’ button, or hit the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard. You will then be able to access your Comcast account straightaway.
How to sign in to your Comcast account for the first time
If it is the first time you are trying to sign in to your Comcast account, you will need to follow these 5 steps:
- Go to the Comcast/Xfinity website, by entering its address (xfinity.com) into your browser.
- When you get to the Comcast website, click on the ‘Sign In’ link, which you can easily locate towards the top right hand corner. Alternatively, you may click on the ‘My Account’ link, which is to be found in the main menu at the top of the page.
- On the screen you are transferred to, scroll down towards the bottom end. There, below the ‘Sign In’ button, you will see somewhere where it says ‘Don’t Have a username? Create One’. Click on the ‘Create One’ link.
- On the page you are taken to, specify whether you wish to confirm your account using your mobile phone number or social security number. Confirm your account, then enter the other required details in the subsequent screens, so as to complete the Comcast online account sign up. In the process, you will get to set up a username and password with which you would be signing into your Comcast account thereafter.
- Having thus set up a username and password with which to log in, you can proceed to the Comcast sign in page and log in to your account from there.
Then after signing in to your Comcast account you can, among other things:
- View your Comcast bill
- Pay your Comcast bill (or set up automatic payments for the same)
- Customize Comcast wi-fi login credentials
- Troubleshoot your Comcast device
- Check for Comcast network outages