There are some 4 different ways in which you can pay your Boost Mobile phone bill. You can pay online, by phone, through ‘My Boost’ app or in person at a ‘Re-Boost’ location.
Reboost online — How do I pay my Boost Mobile phone bill online?
To pay your Boost Mobile phone bill online, follow these 4 steps:
- Go to the Boost Mobile website, by keying its address (boostmobile.com) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Boost Mobile website, check at the very top, towards the top right hand corner, and you will see a menu (rendered in small fonts) with 3 items namely ‘Activate’, ‘Re-Boost’ and ‘Sign In’. From that menu, click on the ‘Re-Boost’ link.
- Upon clicking on the ‘Re-Boost’ link, you will be taken to another screen, where you will find the various Boost bill payment options. If you wish to make a one-time bill payment, click on the ‘pay now’ link under the ‘One Time Payment’ section. If you wish to set up an auto pay arrangement for your Boost mobile bills, click on the ‘pay now’ link under ‘Auto Re-Boost’. Note that if you opt for ‘Auto Re-Boost’, money to cater for your Boost Mobile phone bills would be deducted from your account at the intervals you will have set up — say, monthly. There is also a ‘Gift Now’ link you can click on, to pay someone else’s Boost Mobile bill without having to log in.
- Whichever online payment link you click on, you will eventually be taken to a screen where you will be required to enter the payment details, in order to complete the transaction. If you clicked on the ‘pay now’ link under ‘One-Time Payment’ or the ‘pay now’ link under ‘Auto Re-boost’, you will first be taken to a login screen where you will have to sign in to your Boost account. Once logged in, you can proceed to make the payments. But if you clicked on the ‘gift now’ link under the ‘Gifting’ payment option, you will be taken to a screen where you can initiate the process of paying a Boost Mobile bill (for someone else) without logging in.
Reboost by phone — How do I Pay my Boost Mobile bill by phone?
To pay your Boost Mobile phone bill by phone, use these 2 steps:
- On your Boost phone, dial #ADD (or #233).
- Follow the instructions that follow, to complete your Boost Mobile bill payment by phone. In that process, you will be required to specify the payment amount as well as your preferred payment method.
Boost Re-Boost locations – Where can I pay my boost mobile phone bill in person?
To pay your Boost Mobile phone bill in person, follow these 3 steps:
- Identify a Boost store (Re-Boost location) near you.
- Venture into the Re-Boost location, and inform the assistants that you wish to pay your Boost Mobile phone bill.
- Give the assistants the Boost phone number you wish to pay a bill for, alongside the actual payment. The actual payment could be in the form of cash, credit card or debit card. The assistants at the Re-Boost location will then help you in completing the bill payment transaction.
My Boost — Using the Boost Mobile app to pay bill
If you want to pay your Boost Mobile bill using the app, follow these 3 steps:
- Download the ‘My Boost’ app from either Google Play or from the App Store (depending on your smart-phone’s operating system). After downloading the app, go ahead and install it.
- Once the ‘My Boost’ app is installed on your smart-phone, tap the ‘Payments’ option, then select the ‘Make a Payment’ option.
- Enter the required payment details — including the payment amount and your preferred payment method (where the money is to be drawn from). Then confirm the payment details to complete the transaction. You can also use the app to enroll in ‘Auto Re-Boost’ for automated payments.
Just as how you have learnt how to pay your Boost mobile bill, you can also learn how to pay your Metropcs bill.
Link(s) to help you:
Boost bill payment help: https://www.boostmobile.com/reboost.html