There are at least 3 ways in which you can make a Home Depot credit card payment: online, by phone and by mail.
How do I Pay my Home Depot credit card online?
To pay your Home Depot credit card online, follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Home Depot credit cards portal, by entering its address (citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLCN_HOMEDEPOT) into your browser.
- Once you get to the Home Depot credit cards portal, as required, sign in by entering your user ID and password into the respective spaces, and then clicking on the ‘Sign On’ button.
- After signing into the Home Depot credit cards portal, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then enter the required details, including the specific amount you wish to pay, and where you want the funds to cater for that payment to be drawn from. If you previously entered an account from which the payments are to be drawn, and it was saved in the system, you may only need to specify the payment amount.
What if you don’t have a user ID and password with which to log in/if it is the first time you are trying to access the credit card account online?
Well, in that case you would need to register your Home Depot credit card for online access first, before proceeding to make the payment. Just click where it says ‘Register Your Card’ (somewhere below the ‘Sign On’ button), and enter the required details to complete the registration. Among the details you would be required to enter, in the course of registering your Home Depot credit card for online access are the card number, your name as it appears on the card, the card’s security code and the last 4 digits of your social security number. Then having registered your Home Depot credit card for online access, sign in and complete the payment.
How to pay Home Depot credit card by phone
To pay your Home Depot credit card bill by phone, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Dial 1-866-875-5488 on your phone.
- When prompted, specify that you wish to make a payment.
- Then provide the required payment details, to complete the transaction. Among the details you will be required to provide are the amount you wish to pay, and where you want the funds (to cater for that payment) to come from.
If you are a Home Depot Credit cardholder based outside USA, Canada or Puerto Rico, the proper number to call would be 1-423-467-6124.
Home depot credit card payment address — how to pay Home Depot credit card by mail
The payment address for Home Depot credit card is:
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
For express payments, the number to use would be:
Attn: Consumer Payment Dept.
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910
Louisville, KY 40213
So those are the addresses to which you can mail your Home Depot credit card payments. The most important thing is to clearly indicate the credit card account for which the mailed payments are meant, so as to ensure that the transaction is properly accounted for.