There are at least 4 ways in which you can pay your Comcast bill: online, by phone, through the app and in store.
How do I pay my Comcast bill online?
To pay your Comcast bill online, follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Xfinity website, by keying its address (xfinity.com) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Xfinity website, click on the ‘Sign In’ link, which is to be found towards the top right hand corner. Then log in by entering either your username, email or mobile number alongside your password.
- After logging into your Xfinity/Comcast account, click on either the ‘Billing’ tab or where it says ‘Make a Payment’. Then enter the other required details about the payment you wish to make and your preferred payment method, to complete the transaction.
You can also pay your Comcast bill without signing in. So this means that you may be able to pay a Comcast bill for someone else conveniently. To pay a Comcast bill without signing in, you will need to use Comcast’s ‘Quick bill pay’ feature. To that end:
- Go to the Comcast Quick bill pay page, by entering its address (customer.xfinity.com/lite) into your browser.
- Once there, select the method you’d prefer to confirm your account: either by entering the account number or by entering the telephone number alongside the street address.
- After confirming your account, as prompted, enter the actual payment details (including the amount you wish to pay and where you want the money to be drawn from), to complete the transaction.
How do I pay my Comcast bill over the phone?
To pay your Comcast bill over the phone, follow these 3 steps:
- Dial 1-800-934-6489 on your phone.
- You will then be asked to enter your phone number, account number or say you are a New customer
- When you get into your account, specify that you are interested in ‘bill payment’ help.
- Then provide the required information (including the amount you wish to pay, and where the money is to be drawn from) to complete your Comcast bill payment by phone.
Where can I pay my Comcast bill in person?
If you prefer to pay your Comcast bill in person, you can do so at any one of the over 500 Xfinity stores, as well as the over 7,700 participating 7-Eleven Stores.
If you have the Xfinity My Account app on your phone, you can navigate to the ‘pay bill’ section and choose the ‘cash via PayNearMe’ option, for assistance with payments at the 7-Eleven outlets. Note that such payments are only possible at the participating 7-Eleven outlets.
How to pay your Comcast bill using the app
To pay your Comcast bill using the app, follow these 3 steps:
- Launch the Xfinity My Account app on your phone. If you don’t have it on your smart-phone, you’d have to download and install it first. Depending on your smart-phone’s operating system, you can download the app from either Google Play or App Store. So you download the app, and then install it. Once it is on your phone, launch it.
- After launching the Xfinity My Account app, select ‘billing’.
- From the billing options, select ‘pay now’. Then enter the required payment details, to complete the transaction. (The payment details you will be required to enter will include the payment method and specific amount you wish to pay).
Can you pay your Comcast Bill at Walmart?
Yes you can pay your Comcast bill at Walmart, but it will take up to 7 days before your account is credited with the payment. So if you plan on paying your bill at Walmart, you will have to pay it early to avoid late fees or interruption in service.