There are 3 ways in which you can contact Sprint customer service: online chat, by phone number or by mail.
How to get Sprint customer service online
To get Sprint customer service online, follow these 3 steps:
- Launch your browser and key in the address for Sprint’s ‘contact us’ page (sprint.com/en/support/contact-us.html) into the browser. Your browser should then take you to the ‘contact us’ page on the Sprint website, where various customer support options are accessible.
- On the Sprint website’s contact us page, you will find a ‘Chat’ button (as well as a ‘chat’ link) that you can click on, if you wish to get real-time support through live chat. So if you want to get your issues addressed that way, click on the said ‘chat’ link/button. The chat window will then open in your browser, and you can proceed to type your query for real-time support.
- On the Sprint website’s contact us page, you will also find a ‘Community’ button (as well as a ‘sprint community’) link that you can click on, if you wish to get support from the Sprint online community/forum. So if you want to get answers from the Sprint online community/forum, click on that button or link. Then on the screen you are taken to, in the search window, type your query – to see if the issue you have has previously been addressed in the Sprint forum (chances are that it has). If it hasn’t, or if the answers you are finding are not sufficient, you can proceed to post the query, and the members of the Sprint community/forum will help you.
How to get Sprint customer service by phone
To get Sprint customer service by phone, follow these 2 steps:
- Dial 888-211-4727 on your phone.
- Follow the prompts up to the point you get your issue addressed by Sprint customer care.
If you are trying to make a Sprint bill payment by phone, you don’t have to use the 888-211-4727 number. Instead, you can simply dial *3 on your Sprint phone, and proceed to make a payment (after being prompted) through an automated system. That may save you quite a bit of time. And if you want to order for something from Sprint, you can call 866-275-1411 and you will be assisted through the process of placing an order.
How to get Sprint customer service by mail
Getting Sprint customer service by mail is a matter of mailing the query to:
6391 Sprint Parkway
Overland Park KS 66251-4300
The most important thing, if you are seeking to get Sprint customer service by mail, is to ensure that you include your name (the one that appears in Sprint’s records), your account number and telephone number. That way, Sprint customer service would know how to assist you.
It is worth mentioning that the above address is not to be used in making returns. The proper address that you can use to return devices to Sprint can be found on the ‘returns’ page of the Sprint website, at sprint.com/returns.
Link(s) to help you
- Sprint website contact us/customer support page: https://www.sprint.com/en/support/contact-us.html
- Sprint customer support Spanish: https://es.sprint.com/en/support/contact-us.html