There are 3 key ways in which you can make Peebles credit card payments: online, through the phone and by mail.
Peebles credit card payment online – how to pay Peebles credit card online
To pay your Peebles credit card bill online, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Peebles credit cards portal, by entering its address (d.comenity.net/peebles) into your browser. The Peebles credit cards are issued by Comenity Bank, hence that address.
- Once you are at the Peebles credit cards portal, sign in by entering your username and password into the respective spaces.
- After logging into the Peebles credit cards portal, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then enter the payment details to complete the payment. The required details in question here will include the amount you are paying and where the funds for the payment are to be drawn from.
If you don’t have a username and password with which to sign into the Peebles credit cards portal, you would need to register for online access first. It is in the course of registering for online access that you would get to set up the username and password with which you would be signing in. To register, follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Peebles credit cards portal, by entering its address (d.comenity.net/peebles/) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Peebles credit cards portal, click on the red-colored link that says ‘Register for online access’. The link is to be found somewhere below the ‘Sign In’ button.
- On the screen that you are taken to, fill in the required information to complete the registration process. Having thus set up a username and password, you can sign in and proceed to make the payment.
It is also possible to make a Peebles credit card payment without signing in. The Peebles credit cards are issued by Comenity Bank, which has a system known as EasyPay through which online payments can be made without logging in. To make a Peebles credit card payment online without logging in, follow these 3 steps:
- Go to the Peebles credit cards portal by keying in its address (d.comenity.net/peebles/) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Peebles credit cards portal, click on the ‘Try it Now’ button which is within the section entitled ‘Pay Faster Without Signing In’ (somewhere near the top of the page).
- On the screen you are taken to, click on the button that says ‘Pay With Comenity’s EasyPay’. Then enter the required details in the screens you are subsequently taken to, to complete the payment.
Peebles credit card payment phone number – how to pay Peebles credit card by phone
The Peebles credit card payment phone number is 1-866-322-1316. To pay Peebles credit card by phone, follow these 3 steps:
- Dial 1-866-322-1316 on your phone.
- You will be given a list of options and numbers to press. The options are for other credit cards. You will be told to Press 4 for Information regarding Peebles credit card.
- When you press 4, you will be connected to Peebles credit system
- Then you will be required to enter your 16 credit card number. If you don’t have it, you will be prompted to enter your 9 digit social security number.
- After you enter your credit card number, you will be provided with the information regarding the details for the Peebles credit card you are making a payment for, the amount you wish to pay, and where the funds for the payment are to be drawn from.
How to pay Peebles Credit card bill by Mail
If you prefer to send your payment by mail, use this address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Don’t forget to write your account number on the check, so that you can be properly credited.