There are 4 ways in which you can pay your Suddenlink bill: online, in store, by mail and by phone.
How do I pay my Suddenlink bill online?
To pay your Suddenlink bill online, follow these 4 steps:
- Go to the Suddenlink website, by keying its address (suddenlink.com) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Suddenlink website, click on the ‘My Account’ link. That link is to be found towards the top right hand corner.
- On the screen you are taken to, sign in to your Suddenlink account by entering your username and password into the respective spaces. (If you don’t have a Suddenlink account, you will have to set up one first, then sign in).
- Once you are signed into your account, click to indicate that you wish make a payment. Then enter the required details, to complete the payments. The details you will be required to enter here will include the payment amount, and where the funds to cover the Suddenlink bill are to be drawn from.
Rather than having to sign in and pay Suddenlink bills every month, you can sign up for Suddenlink’s EZ Pay: which means that the payments would be automated. So it is basically an arrangement where you provide an account where the funds are to be drawn whenever the Suddenlink bill payments are due. If you prefer that scheme, follow these 4 steps:
- Go to the Suddenlink website, by entering its address (suddenlink.com) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Suddenlink website, click on the ‘my account’ link, which is to be found towards the top right hand corner.
- On the screen you are taken to, sign in by entering your username and password into the respective spaces.
- Once you are signed in, click where it says ‘Set Up Automated Payments’. Then enter the other required details, to complete the EZ Pay set up. Thereafter, the Suddenlink bills would be paid automatically, whenever they are due — as long as you have adequate funds in the account you provided.
How do I pay my Suddenlink bill in store?
To pay Suddenlink bill in store, follow these 3 steps:
- Identify a Suddenlink store near you. You can use the store finder to find one.
- Venture into the store, and specify that you wish to make a bill payment.
- Provide the required details, to complete the transaction.
If the store happens to be closed when you get there, you can still make the payment through the drop box. But remember, unlike the normal in-store payments that are effected immediately, the drop box payments sometimes take longer. They could actually take a couple of days, or even 3 days, before they reflect on your account.
Suddenlink bill pay address – how do I pay my Suddenlink bill by mail?
The Suddenlink bill pay address is:
P.O. Box 742535
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2535
So that is the address you should use, unless you happen to be in the state of North Carolina.
If you happen to be in the state of North Carolina, the Suddenlink bill pay address to use would be:
P.O. Box 742698
Cincinnati, OH, 45274-2698
There is also an overnight Suddenlink bill pay address, viz:
5065 Wooster Road
Cincinnati, OH 45226
So those are the addresses you can mail a check or money order payment to.
The most important thing is to ensure that you clearly indicate your account number and phone number, alongside your name and address.
Suddenlink bill pay phone number – how do I pay my Suddenlink bill by phone?
The Suddenlink bill pay phone number is 1-888-822-5151. So that is the number you are supposed to dial, and when prompted, specify that you wish to make a bill payment. Then provide the required details (mainly about payment amount and payment method) to complete the transaction.
Link(s) to help you:
Suddenlink bill pay help : http://help.suddenlink.com/generalbilling/Pages/PaymentOptions.aspx
Read on where to pay your Comcast bill