To activate Hulu, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Hulu activation page, by entering its address (hulu.com/activate) into your browser’s address bar.
- Once you are at the Hulu activation page, as required, first sign in by entering the required Hulu login credentials. (You will find that you can either sign in directly, by entering your email address and password into the respective spaces, or you can opt to sign in with Facebook). Either way, just log in to Hulu.
- Once you are logged in to Hulu, enter the activation code into the space provided for it. [This is the activation code you will have gotten from the device you are seeking to be accessing Hulu content through]. So just note that code, exactly as it appears, then enter it into the space provided for it in the Hulu website’s activation page. Having entered the code accurately, click on the ‘Activate’ button, to complete the activation process.
How do I activate Hulu with Sprint?
To activate Hulu with Sprint, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to the Hulu page on the Sprint website by keying its address (Sprint.com/hulu) into your browser.
- Once you are on the Sprint website’s Hulu page, scroll down, until you get to the yellow-colored ‘Activate Now’ button. Then click on it.
- Upon clicking on the ‘Activate Now’ button, you will be taken to a screen where you will be required to sign in, by entering your Sprint.com username and password.
- After signing into your Sprint account, select the specific phone you want to be enjoying the Hulu service on (from the phones that are on your Sprint account). Then, for that particular phone, click on the ‘Service Add Ons’ link, and finally select Hulu.
- Once you have opted to have Hulu as one of the ‘Service Add Ons’, you will receive an activation text message. So yours will be only to follow the link on that text message, so as to complete the Hulu activation.
How do I activate Hulu on my TV?
- Note the activation code that is shown on your TV screen.
- With the activation code noted down, get a computing device and use it to access the Hulu activation page — at Hulu.com/activate. The ‘computing device’ in question here could be a desktop computer, laptop or smart-phone. So, on the computing device, just launch the browser, and then enter the address for the Hulu activation page (Hulu.com/activate).
- Once the Hulu activation page loads on your computer, as required, sign in – directly or with Facebook.
- Upon signing into your Hulu account, you will be taken straight to a screen where you will be required to enter your activation code (which you noted in step 1 above), so as to complete the Hulu activation process.
How do I activate Hulu with Spotify?
Well, you may need to be a Spotify Premium subscriber, to be in a position to access Hulu. So if you have a Spotify Premium account, follow these 4 simple steps to activate Hulu:
- First go to the Spotify website, by keying in its address (spotify.com) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Spotify website, click on the ‘Log In’ button, which is to be found towards the top right hand corner. Then sign in – either directly or with Facebook.
- After signing into Spotify, click on the ‘My Services’ link. Then click on ‘Activate’ and log into your Hulu account from there. Having done that, link your Hulu account to your Spotify account, by giving your Hulu account permission to access your Spotify account. You will thus have activated Hulu on Spotify — making it possible for you to access Hulu content via Spotify.
Read on how to activate your Netflix device.
How do I contact Hulu Customer Service?
Hulu Customer Service number is 1-888-265-6650. When you call, it immediately connect you with the next available representative. The automated voice also tells you that you can chat with a representative at help.hulu.com/chat.